Effective September 01, 2019
This website, mapdoor.com (the "site"), is owned and operated by Mapdoor P.C. ("we" or the "company") based in
Terms, then you are not allowed to access or use the site.
When using the site you may not:
- Copy, cache, download, store or export any content from the site
- Redistribute or sell any part of the content of the site or create a new product or service based on the content of the site
- Attempt to access the site by any means other than the provided graphical user interface (GUI) inside a web browser, such as scripting or developer tools
The driving directions provided by the site are for informational purposes only and are NOT SUITABLE AND SHOULD NOT
BE USED FOR REAL-TIME NAVIGATION.
Limitation of Liability
You explicitly acknowledge that under no circumstances, shall the company or its employees, partners, officers, affiliates, or
licensors, be liable for any punitive, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages (including,
but not limited to, loss of profits, data, goodwill, use, and/or other intangible losses) that may occur or arise
from the use or the inability to use the site, even if we may have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Although we constantly try to maintain the accuracy of the information on the site and update it regularly we cannot
guarantee the correctness of the data on the site. The use of the site and the information/content provided
by the site is at your own risk. The functionality/content of the site is provided "as is", "as available" and "with
all faults" without any warranties of any kind. We do not make any warranties that:
- The functionality/content of the site will meet your requirements
- The operation of the site will be uninterupted
- The data/content of the site is accurate or reliable
- Any errors in the data/content of the site will be corrected
The site contains links to other websites. We're not affiliated with nor endorse these websites in any way and
therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the availability or the content of these websites. You explicitly
acknowledge that under no circumstances, shall the company be liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or
loss which may be a result of, or caused by the use or reliance on any content, goods or services made available
through these websites.
These terms are governed by Greek law. You also agree that any claims, causes of action and/or disputes that may
arise out of or relating to these Terms or the relationship between you and the company, shall be filed within the
courts of Thessaloniki, Greece.